Throughout my entire college experience, I had always been searching for useful online resources that reflected current industry practices. After much searching for the past five years, I’m glad to say that there are a couple of other useful platforms I would consider checking out!
- Daily Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions (https://www.engineeringprep.com/)
- The creator has a good repository that touches a lot on fundamentals
- Free Hardware Engineering Curriculum (https://www.hardwarenxt.com/ )
- The content of this program is absolutely fantastic that really touch base on industry standards. There are two tracks for mechanical engineers and electrical engineers.
- Electrical Engineering Interview Prep (https://www.hwe.design/)
- Everything you would want to know about EE design and theory.